1. Sync Social Accounts: Connect your YouTube as well as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts to FanBridge to unlock the following enhancements:
-Create posts to your Facebook page, Twitter, and YouTube account all from one place. Schedule posts in advance or set up posts that auto-recur
-Easily include your best performing social posts into your email campaigns
-Automatically create video centric emails that highlight new videos and send concentrated traffice to your playlists
-See a stream of important social network statistics and upcoming events in your Dashboard when you login.
2. Global Settings: Your Global Settings is where you can upload and assign the design settings for your automated emails - like your confirmation email - as well as any regularly created email campaigns/Social Digest. Set it up once and save time on creating all your future campaigns.
3. Import Fans: Everyone has fans, even if there’s just a few. Import fans by syncing with your webmail or you can import by a CSV file (for file imports, be sure you are matching the headings as shown in Row 1 of the sample.csv file).
4. Signup Forms: Help that mailing list grow by posting a signup form whever you can be found online. Put a form on a Facebook page tab, embed a form on your website or blog, and for the best results, opt for the Splash Page option when you can.
5. Start a Campaign: You have the beginnings of a look when you set up the Global Settings, you’ll have some content from syncing your event calendar and social accounts, and you’ll even have fans to send a newsletter to after importing and collecting signups through your forms - now with a large part of the heavy-lifting done, start a new email campaign. Opt for the Template Tool for a drag-and-drop solution that will guide you through the creation process easily and with email best practices in mind.
Post is closed for comments.