For the HTML signup form and the large Flash signup form, only the email address is required. However, if you are using a small Flash signup form with both an email address field as well as a zip code field, your fans will be required to enter information for both in order to successfully subscribe to your list.
Articles in this section
- Video Gating - Where can I find the email addresses collected through my video gated widget?
- Video Gating - Can I put this on my YouTube channel?
- Video Gating - Will fans see the gate every time they watch the same video?
- Signup Forms - How do I create a signup form from my own Flash content?
- Signup Forms - How do I sync my iPhone/Android app to my FanBridge account?
- Signup Forms - Can I customize the signup form I use?
- Signup Forms - Can I make more than just the email field required?
- Signup Forms - I have a Fan Incentive uploaded. How do my fans know they'll download it when signing up?
- Signup Forms - How do I include/exclude groups on my signup form?