In order for your FanBridge Fan Collector App to remotely sync with a FanBridge account, you will have to use the code that is found on the FanRank/Groups page found under the Fans tab. Once there, find the "Fan Collector" App group. In the Group Description of that group, you should find what the account's sync ID is. When this number is put in the App's sync tab, information collected on the application can be sent to the account with the corresponding ID number.
Articles in this section
- Video Gating - Where can I find the email addresses collected through my video gated widget?
- Video Gating - Can I put this on my YouTube channel?
- Video Gating - Will fans see the gate every time they watch the same video?
- Signup Forms - How do I create a signup form from my own Flash content?
- Signup Forms - How do I sync my iPhone/Android app to my FanBridge account?
- Signup Forms - Can I customize the signup form I use?
- Signup Forms - Can I make more than just the email field required?
- Signup Forms - I have a Fan Incentive uploaded. How do my fans know they'll download it when signing up?
- Signup Forms - How do I include/exclude groups on my signup form?