If you are using the Large Flash form or the HTML form, you have the option of including any public group for your fans to opt-into as part of the signup process. These are listed along with the fields you can have on your forms and the HTML code will adjust to any groups you include or exclude to be a part of the widget. The Fans group, which is the default group for subscribers, will be in every form and can not be excluded.
Articles in this section
- Video Gating - Where can I find the email addresses collected through my video gated widget?
- Video Gating - Can I put this on my YouTube channel?
- Video Gating - Will fans see the gate every time they watch the same video?
- Signup Forms - How do I create a signup form from my own Flash content?
- Signup Forms - How do I sync my iPhone/Android app to my FanBridge account?
- Signup Forms - Can I customize the signup form I use?
- Signup Forms - Can I make more than just the email field required?
- Signup Forms - I have a Fan Incentive uploaded. How do my fans know they'll download it when signing up?
- Signup Forms - How do I include/exclude groups on my signup form?