You should choose the plan that comes with enough messages to cover your month's total sending amount. You can estimate this by multiplying the number of subscribers you contact regularly by the amount of times you send out an email campaign a month. You might adjust this estimate depending on how often you target portions of your list instead of your entire list. You can also change your plan at any time to accommodate increases or decreases in sending activity.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize my automated emails
- How do I give set up a free download in exchange for an email?
- How do I change my profile image
- How do I unsubscribe from multiple FanBridge lists?
- Changing names and subdomains
- I forgot my password!
- Is my data safe and secure?
- I need 100,000 messages or more. Do you offer custom plans?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Can I change plans at any time?