When email campaigns are sent out through the FanBridge system, you are required to have a verified email account, which is listed as the sender on the campaign. By default, the verified email you use to activate your account is the sender; however, you can choose additional verified email accounts from which to send. To do this, go to the Campaigns tab and select the Verify Email Addresses link.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize my automated emails
- How do I give set up a free download in exchange for an email?
- How do I change my profile image
- How do I unsubscribe from multiple FanBridge lists?
- Changing names and subdomains
- I forgot my password!
- Is my data safe and secure?
- I need 100,000 messages or more. Do you offer custom plans?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Can I change plans at any time?