A message is a recipient. For example, if you have 200 subscribers in your mailing list and you send a campaign to all of them, you will have used 200 messages. If you target your campaign to half of those 200 subscribers, you will have used 100 messages.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize my automated emails
- How do I give set up a free download in exchange for an email?
- How do I change my profile image
- How do I unsubscribe from multiple FanBridge lists?
- Changing names and subdomains
- I forgot my password!
- Is my data safe and secure?
- I need 100,000 messages or more. Do you offer custom plans?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Can I change plans at any time?