No way! We connect with your Facebook account so we can quickly post and edit your pages. We do not use your personal information and we never make any posts to your wall or news feed unless you post it yourself. Plus, it’s one less login you have to remember!
Articles in this section
- How do I add music/streaming audio to Facebook
- Are you going to gather all my personal information and post annoying updates on my wall?
- What image formats do you accept on Facebook Fan Pages?
- Can I make the FanBridge Facebook application my default landing tab on my page?
- How can I manage multiple artist accounts at once?
- What's an 'in-click from use share'?
- Someone is leaving inappropriate comments on my page. How do I delete them?
- How will people know to 'Like' my page to access my content?
- Why can't I limit my content to fans that share my page?
- Do my video plays via Facebook affect my YouTube play count?