Unfortunately, Facebook has gotten rid of the option to have default landing tabs on Facebook pages. The default view on all pages will always be the Timeline. However, you can rearrange the order of the tabs on your page and move FanBridge to the top if you have many applications. This way your fans are more likely to click on the tab that you want them going to.
Articles in this section
- How do I add music/streaming audio to Facebook
- Are you going to gather all my personal information and post annoying updates on my wall?
- What image formats do you accept on Facebook Fan Pages?
- Can I make the FanBridge Facebook application my default landing tab on my page?
- How can I manage multiple artist accounts at once?
- What's an 'in-click from use share'?
- Someone is leaving inappropriate comments on my page. How do I delete them?
- How will people know to 'Like' my page to access my content?
- Why can't I limit my content to fans that share my page?
- Do my video plays via Facebook affect my YouTube play count?