To start, assemble new subscribers into their own group. Go to the Fans tab and select the View/Edit List link. Use the search by date added function to find and copy over your new subscriber contacts into a new group. On the Campaigns tab under Recently Sent Campaigns, you can select the [reuse] button to reuse a previously sent campaign. You can target this campaign to a specific group, in this case, new subscribers.
Articles in this section
- How do I import fans via .csv file?
- Exporting mailing lists from other platforms
- If I import my list and an address is listed twice, will the email address be imported twice?
- How do I import my list?
- How do I resend a campaign to new subscribers who joined after the campaign was originally sent?
- What is the difference between a soft bounce and a hard bounce?
- How do I move fans from one group to another?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- How do I export my list?