To export your mailing list database from FanBridge, go to the Fans tab in your account and select the Export link found on the blue bar just below the tabs. You have the option of exporting all your subscribers, certain groups of subscribers, unsubscriber data, or all account activity. These files will be exported as .csv spreadsheet files.
Articles in this section
- Exporting mailing lists from other platforms
- If I import my list and an address is listed twice, will the email address be imported twice?
- How do I import my list?
- How do I resend a campaign to new subscribers who joined after the campaign was originally sent?
- What is the difference between a soft bounce and a hard bounce?
- How do I move fans from one group to another?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- How do I export my list?