A soft bounce is a temporary error such as "Mailbox Full." We don't remove these addresses from your list unless they become a recurring problem. A hard bounce means that there is something bad with the actual email address. We automatically remove these addresses from your list upon importation or first sign of being a hard bounce.
Articles in this section
- Exporting mailing lists from other platforms
- If I import my list and an address is listed twice, will the email address be imported twice?
- How do I import my list?
- How do I resend a campaign to new subscribers who joined after the campaign was originally sent?
- What is the difference between a soft bounce and a hard bounce?
- How do I move fans from one group to another?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- How do I export my list?