No. When importing a mailing list, duplicate email addresses are automatically filtered out. If an email address that is being imported is already in your account, the subscriber's information will only be updated and not added twice. Imports also filter out unsubscribers, invalid emails, bounced addresses, and email addresses on our Master Suppression List.
Articles in this section
- Exporting mailing lists from other platforms
- If I import my list and an address is listed twice, will the email address be imported twice?
- How do I import my list?
- How do I resend a campaign to new subscribers who joined after the campaign was originally sent?
- What is the difference between a soft bounce and a hard bounce?
- How do I move fans from one group to another?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- How do I export my list?