To remove a subscriber from your mailing list, go to the Fans tab and select the View/Edit List link found on the blue bar just below the tabs. Use the search options to find the subscriber in your list. Once found, select the fan (or fans) you want removed and in the Select Action pull down menu, select the Unsubscribe Selected Fans option.
Articles in this section
- How do I import fans via .csv file?
- Exporting mailing lists from other platforms
- If I import my list and an address is listed twice, will the email address be imported twice?
- How do I import my list?
- How do I resend a campaign to new subscribers who joined after the campaign was originally sent?
- What is the difference between a soft bounce and a hard bounce?
- How do I move fans from one group to another?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- How do I export my list?