If the credit card on file can not process a payment to continue your FanBridge subscription, you only need to log in to your account and you will see where you can put in updated credit card information. Once processed, your account will be reactivated; all your data and any campaigns in draft or sent out will be saved.
Articles in this section
- How do I reinstate an account if my credit card doesn't go through?
- How do I get an invoice of my payments on FanBridge
- What is the Annual, Biannual, and Monthly billing options?
- Where do I update the information for my credit card on file?
- Can I pay for a pro plan with a PayPal account?
- Where can I see a history of my account's billing activity?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I downgrade?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I upgrade?
- Will I be automatically charged if I go over my monthly message limit?
- Where can I see how many messages I have left for the month?