No. The default setting for a campaign that is targeted to more subscribers than messages remaining is to halt the sending of the campaign and to send a notification email to the master login address. You can, however, set your account to automatically purchase overage messages whenever you don't have enough to send to your targeted subscribers. To view this option, go to the My Account link and select the Purchase Additional Messages option. Choose the link found in the message: "By choosing to be billed automatically for your overages, you will never need to manually purchase additional messages. You can change your overage options here."
Articles in this section
- How do I reinstate an account if my credit card doesn't go through?
- How do I get an invoice of my payments on FanBridge
- What is the Annual, Biannual, and Monthly billing options?
- Where do I update the information for my credit card on file?
- Can I pay for a pro plan with a PayPal account?
- Where can I see a history of my account's billing activity?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I downgrade?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I upgrade?
- Will I be automatically charged if I go over my monthly message limit?
- Where can I see how many messages I have left for the month?