Whenever you downgrade your account to a lower plan, your refresh date does not change. This means that your remaining message amount will not change until your account refreshes, at which point your account will be charged the lower price and will refresh with the lower message amount.
Articles in this section
- How do I reinstate an account if my credit card doesn't go through?
- How do I get an invoice of my payments on FanBridge
- What is the Annual, Biannual, and Monthly billing options?
- Where do I update the information for my credit card on file?
- Can I pay for a pro plan with a PayPal account?
- Where can I see a history of my account's billing activity?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I downgrade?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I upgrade?
- Will I be automatically charged if I go over my monthly message limit?
- Where can I see how many messages I have left for the month?