PayPal payments are only available for six and twelve month plans, which come at a 10% and 15% discount, respectively. To purchase this plan, go to the Upgrade tab in your account and select the plan you would like. Choose the orange Go Pro button to view the six or twelve month plan option. There, you will see the discounted price calculated. From there, you can leave this page and go to your PayPal account. Submit the correct price to the email address paypal(at)FanBridge(dot)com. Include the master email login for your FanBridge account so we know where to apply this purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I reinstate an account if my credit card doesn't go through?
- How do I get an invoice of my payments on FanBridge
- What is the Annual, Biannual, and Monthly billing options?
- Where do I update the information for my credit card on file?
- Can I pay for a pro plan with a PayPal account?
- Where can I see a history of my account's billing activity?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I downgrade?
- What happens to my remaining messages when I upgrade?
- Will I be automatically charged if I go over my monthly message limit?
- Where can I see how many messages I have left for the month?